5 Best Portable Treadmills – Complete 2017 Buying Guide & Reviews
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Choice Portable Folding Treadmill Review
- 2 Sunny Health & Fitness Electric Treadmill Review
- 3 Weslo Cadence G5.9i Treadmill- A compact electric treadmill
- 4 Rebel Treadmill 1000 Desk Treadmill - A mini electric portable treadmill for work areas
- 5 Floureon Folding Electric Motorized Treadmill - A Compact Treadmill for Small Spaces
- 6 8 things to look for in the best portable treadmill
- 7 Conclusion
Because of the worrying statistics, buying the best portable treadmill is very important for you, for me, for us all.
Today, over 78 million grownups in the USA contend with the physical and emotional effects of obesity. And it is only too true, since there are many empty carbohydrates in the street masquerading as fast food, no one is safe.
The rule is very simple; you eat fast food, it will set you on the fast lane to weight gain.
A table of the portable treadmills we've reviewed below.
|Best Choice Folding Treadmill||-Has an LCD monitor that displays data during workout|
-Has an emergency stop key
-It's motor has negligible noise levels.
|Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill||-Has three adjustable incline positions|
-Comes with nine work out programs to choose from
|Weslo Cadence G5.9 Treadmill||-Has two manual incline positions|
-Has six inbuilt work out programs
-Has an LCD display
|Rebel 1000 Under Desk Treadmill||-Super quiet when being used.|
-Has wheels at the front for ease of moving it.
|Fluoreon Folding Electric Motorized Treadmill||-Has a safety key clip|
-Has a speed range of 0kph to 10kph
-Has two padded side bars
A space saver treadmill is not only easy to heft from one place to another, but it is also foldable in design, well, most probably. That way, even storage is easy. For people who really have minimal space in their apartment, a foldable and portable design would be great.
But what to do, when there are so many brands in the market all claiming to offer the best compact treadmills for small spaces for your personal use? Do not worry. whenever the term "best" is mentioned anywhere, we tend to become jittery and think ... If they say it is best, then it most probably is not. However, here are a few things to look for in treadmill that's claimed to be the best:
- It should be foldable to occupy as minimal space as possible
- Safety first, for example, an emergency stop clip.
- It should have all the features that other treadmills have like console, heart rate monitor and others.
- It should be an incline treadmill because such help you to lose weight faster than the flat treadmills.
- It should be affordable. Just because it is portable does not mean you break the bank
- It should be highly and positively reviewed
Here is a comprehensive review of the top 5 best portable treadmills in the market.
Best Choice Portable Folding Treadmill Review
This is a heavy-duty treadmill. It is affordable too with a price range of between $180 and $350.
You can fold it and store it in an upright position at the corner of your garage.
The treadmill has LCD monitor display to show your performance in each session.
It is self-powered or manual, which is an advantage or disadvantage depending on your preference.
If you want a full body workout daily at home and at a low cost, Best Choice Portable Folding Treadmill is a worthy buy.
Sunny Health & Fitness Electric Treadmill Review
If you rarely have enough time to go to the gym, this electric treadmill will keep you in good shape. It has a 16 by 49 inch running surface and a high capacity 2.2 HP motor.
You can build a new workout routine with the 9 in-built workout programs. The treadmill has three adjustable incline positions that will help you accelerate your muscle building and calorie-burning pace.
It has handrail speed controls and a foldable design for easy storage. One limitation of this equipment is its relatively low weight capacity of 220 pounds/99.8 kg.
Weslo Cadence G5.9i Treadmill- A compact electric treadmill
This treadmill has a 2.5 CHP drive system and 16 by 50 inch runway.
Its motor cools the internal components to reduce the level of noise emitted.
You can change your walking position to two adjustable incline positions for greater endurance.
Once you're done with your work out, fold the treadmill after your workout and stow it away to save on space.
Weslo treadmill is built with comfort cell cushioning that reduces the impact on your joints. It also comes with 6 in-built weight loss programs from a certified personal trainer.
Additionally, you can track your progress in speed, distance, time, and burned calories on the LCD display.
Rebel Treadmill 1000 Desk Treadmill - A mini electric portable treadmill for work areas
Do you sometimes wish you could walk on a treadmill while working? Well, it is possible to do that with Rebel’s 1000 desk treadmill.
It has a quiet motor that ensures you do not disturb your colleagues when working out.
It has no limit to the number of hours you can use per day.
It is light and has wheels at the front for easy pushing around the floor.
You can use the treadmill with any standard desk or counter. The speed ranges from 0.5 to 2.0 miles per hour, which keeps you working and exercising without excessive sweating.
Floureon Folding Electric Motorized Treadmill - A Compact Treadmill for Small Spaces
Floureon’s treadmill has a 600W low noise motor and a non-slip walking belt that stretches to 38.6 inches by 14.2 inches.
It comes with a safety key with a clip that you can clamp on your clothes when exercising.
The speed ranges from 0 to 10 km/h.
The two side bars are foam padded to keep you balanced and comfortable. The downside is that it supports weight of up to 220 pounds/99.8 kg only.
8 things to look for in the best portable treadmill
- It should have a high power output which means low noise, low or no risk of breakdown even with extreme workout
- Even the best portable treadmill should come with hand rails for extra safety
- A big enough runway for flexibility and more foot space
- Balanced cushioning that does not give bounce yet is comfortable enough for the joints
- The best portable treadmill should have settings of up to 15km/h. However, this might be bulkier but it is worth it.
- It should allow you to program your workouts faster and easily
- It should be the best for the specific duty for which you buy it. So you can look for the best portable treadmill for walking, for running or one that is a combination of both purposes.
- How many features are automated? Is the incline manual, automated or can allow you to set a variety of inclinations for different times in your workout?
Always consider buying the best portable treadmill that can give you more than enough value for your money. Do not sacrifice quality on the altar of price. It is always better to pay more and get more features than pay less and get fewer features.